Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chalk Love Letters

My Mawmaw gave me a few mirrors when J and I were married. I love these little mirrors. I converted it into a chalk board. [1] I popped out the mirror. [2] Trace and cut out chalk paper. [3]Put sticky chalk paper on the back of the mirror and popped it back in and voli I have the prefect chalk board.

We use it for love notes between J and I. I love coming into the kitchen and getting a little reminder of him during the day when he is gone. Just simple little surprises make me happy. He always leaves a note before he goes into field training or leaving for a while. These are a few photos of my chalk love letters.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love him so.

1 comment:

Caterina said...

I love it....so sweet....

Caterina@LemieScarpeRosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...