Friday, January 31, 2014

January | American Crafts


Valentine's Day is so close. This photo is from last year's Valentine's Day photo shoot of my son. I love these photos. So much so that I am thinking of creating another layout with the other photos. I used the banner from the xoxo AC collection that is no longer available. The other products are from the Polka Dot Party and Cut & Paste (American Crafts).
Be Mine by Erin Stewart
I used the frame paper and cut out the center of each frame to create this layout. The photos were from our family photo shoot this winter. I loved all the photos and I wanted a page that I could display multiple photos. I really like the way this layout turned out. Supplies are from Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party


this is us by Erin Stewart





My project for this month was 6x6 paper pads. I truly like 6x6 paper pads. I use them more than 12x12. The patterns are smaller and easier to cut up on layouts. I cut each 6x6 into strips and adhered them to the page to create the layered strips. Then added photo and embellishments. Supplies used Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party.
the best by Erin Stewart

This photo is a summer photo that I love of my R. I made the background by adding 4 6x6 papers adhered to a 12x12 piece of white cardstock. Then added another 6x6 paper in the center and added layers of paper and embellishments. Supplies from American Crafts Cut & Paste and Polka Dot Party.
Remember Today by Erin Stewart
Supplies:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...