Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February | Project Life 2014


 Project Life by Becky Higgins Core Kit - Jade Edition
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Design A
I like more photos than Project Life Cards, if you haven't noticed. The cards are the perfect complement to photos. And I am not a great journal-er. I can add more journaling when it is printed on with my computer's printer than when I write on the cards. That is what I did this week with the journaling.



Page 1 (with insert)

I love Polka Dot Party!! It has the perfect soft colors of blue that was perfect for these snow day photos. Once again I added more photos and less cards with a lot of journaling with printed text.
Page 2 (with insert)

2 comments:

tanina said...

your PL, absolutely fabulous!!

Erin said...

Thank you Tanina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...